Welcome to the Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging
AN AGING AND DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
The Western CT Area Agency on Aging, Inc. (WCAAA) is participating in the “Give Local” fundraiser for Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills. This annual giving event is hosted by the Connecticut Community Foundation and sponsored by the Ion Bank Foundation. This year, the Give Local event will be held on April 24 – 25, 2018, but early donations are accepted from April 20th through April 23rd. All funds donated at GiveLocalCCF.org are boosted with bonus funds provided by the Connecticut Community Foundation and the foundation’s generous sponsors. We are asking you to consider a small donation to this effort during the Give Local event by logging onto their website. All funds donated to the Connecticut Community Foundation on behalf of the Western CT Area Agency on Aging will be used for emergency seniors’ services that cannot be financed through any other source. No amount is too small!
Early Donations begin on April 20th at 7 a.m. and end on April 23rd at 7 p.m.
Live Donations Event begin on April 24th at 7 a.m. and end on April 25th at 7 p.m.
Please help us meet the emergency needs of seniors and check out our website (wcaaa.org) for an update on how we have spent the funds generated through this fundraising effort. We thank you for your generosity and thinking of the WCAAA.
Western CT Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
Listing of our towns, privacy protection, career opportunities, volunteers, and more.
Adult and elderly care, visitors, legal services, employment, transportation and more.
- Mar20The Renters Rebate Program Starts in AprilThe Renters Rebate Program Starts in Apr...See Details
- Mar152-day FREE Dental CareConnecticut Mission of Mercy will host a...See Details
- Mar14How are my MSP benefits going to change?Due to state and/or federal legislative ...See Details
- Jan11New Medicare Cards- 2018New Medicare cards protect your personal...See Details
- Sep19New Medicare Cards Are Coming - Scammers Are Coming TooSee Details
- Sep1New WCAAA Family Caregiver Guide AvailableSee Details
- Aug10Who's Watching Your Wallet?See Details
- Jul20Police Alert Public to Bank ScamSee Details