Welcome to the Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging
AN AGING AND DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
Thanks to Federal Congress persons
The WCAAA Board of Directors wishes to thank the following Federal Congress persons for their support of increases to the Federal Older Americans Act. The increase will provide more funding to the WCAAA for seniors’ services such as meals, adult day care days, transportation and home care, all of which help seniors remain at home.
Senator Christopher Murphy
Senator Richard Blumenthal
Representative Joe Courtney
Representative Rosa De Laura
Representative Elizabeth Esty
Representative John Larson
Representative James Himes
Listing of our towns, privacy protection, career opportunities, volunteers, and more.
Adult and elderly care, visitors, legal services, employment, transportation and more.
- May11Husky A and the Medicare Savings Program have been RestoredFunding for the Medicare Saving Program ...See Details
- May4New Medicare Cards are in the Mail I’m pleased to report that the...See Details
- Mar20The Renters Rebate Program Starts in AprilThe Renters Rebate Program Starts in Apr...See Details
- Jan11New Medicare Cards- 2018New Medicare cards protect your personal...See Details
- Sep19New Medicare Cards Are Coming - Scammers Are Coming TooSee Details
- Sep1New WCAAA Family Caregiver Guide AvailableSee Details
- Aug10Who's Watching Your Wallet?See Details
- Jul20Police Alert Public to Bank ScamSee Details