Care Manager and Internship Positions
Care Managers - ABI & CT Home Care Program for Elders
Full Time position to conduct assessments of homebound participants pursuant to the CT Home Care Program for Elders and/or participants in the Acquired Brain Injury Program. Process also includes development of care plans, provision of on-going monitoring within an atmosphere of person-centered planning. Position acts as primary service contact with participants in either program and may be required to provide assistance to caregivers/family members on required paperwork to obtain and/or ensure benefits. Qualifications for CHCPE care manager are RN degree with current active CT license or BSW or MSW (MSW preferred); some demonstrated related experience working with seniors or Homecare preferred.
APPLICANTS FOR ABI CARE MANAGER MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- MSW and LMSW or LCSW or Master's Degree in Human Services, Counseling, or Rehabilitation Counseling or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Two years of case management experience in Health Care or Human Service settings
- Demonstrated ability to lead service planning teams composed of providers and family supports are also requirements
- Car and valid CT driver’s license required
- Second language is a plus
How to Apply
In order to apply for an open position or internship, please mail or e-mail the contact below.
Send resume by mail to: Carla Gilbode, WCAAA, 84 Progress Lane, Waterbury, CT 06705
Send resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org